<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31679713?origin\x3dhttp://noweaknesses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stay Hungry.



Time awaits no one.

posted by Hydher @ Friday, July 28, 2006  

I looked pain in the eye. I was not going to give in. Like a fucking addict i did not want to put it down.The more that it hurt, the harder i pushed. I will never give in, neither will I give up. This isn't a place for crybabies. Certainly not a place to be talking trash. My parents brought me up to be non-defiant. Instead, I ended up defying gravity, laws of physics and even the limitations of a human body. It was never a choice neither was it a preference. Its what i do.

It is time to defy, it is time to rise up...


Powered by Passion