<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31679713?origin\x3dhttp://noweaknesses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stay Hungry.



Time awaits no one.

posted by Hydher @ Tuesday, August 01, 2006  

Un-portrayable are the words defining words like hardcore and bodybuilding. Its like describing colours to a blind man. No matter how hard you try... you will never be on the same page. I cant seem to define bodybuilding in a single sentence. In relation to what i do on a daily basis I find myself preferring a world of silence because what i do has just too many viewpoints..and well.. too many motherfucking opinions. Opinions of which i dont give a fuck about. Who are we to be judging someone? I dont even feel the right to judge myself.


We cant define hardcore but we certainly know one when we see one.


Powered by Passion