
Family, friends.. relations alike. What are they? What do they signify? Do they define who we are? Do they make life easier or are they mere archetypal of complications and distractions? Are they essential to life? Venturing into this sport, I realised that the people around me started to be despondent. They called me self-obsessed.. they called me self-centered, selfish.. and a whole thesaurus of the generic term.. Their inability to understand my mania soon ensue problems in relation to what i ate.. what i wore... practically the way that i lived my life from day to day. They had issues with me not eating what they eat.. not living life the way they are living it. But slowly.. somewhat or somehow they started to comprehend. Did they actually understand? Well.. i wouldn say that.. but somewhere in between the line they stopped asking questions and started to proffer.. either that or I lost them altogether.. its a bliss now.. at least for the moment.. let me tell you something.. in this game.. yeah.. you can get far by yourself. But with the support from your family, your friends, your girl.. life is just a little bit easier.
Bodybuilding is a lonely sport. Alone when I eat, when I train, and when I finally stand under the bright lights. There aint two ways around it.. and im not complaining for this is what I have chosen in life and there aint another way that Id rather do it..