The fight is where the glory lies, and the destination is the journey. There are no home runs and touchdowns in our world. What I can promise you is pain, struggle, rage and true beauty. The damage. Every day I learn more about the things that make this the best sport in the world.
Dont be afraid of trying. The day you stop trying is when its over… Not when anyone else says.
Stand on an island alone. Focus on pure strength through the solitude you feel and the brutal outline your life follows to achieve higher development. As I have said before, when you finally push yourself so hard that your legs are shaking, when your head hurts and your ears ring from the pressure and force so that the people talking to you sound like a fucking cartoon, remember I FEEL THAT SHIT TOO.
Dont be afraid of trying. The day you stop trying is when its over… Not when anyone else says.
Stand on an island alone. Focus on pure strength through the solitude you feel and the brutal outline your life follows to achieve higher development. As I have said before, when you finally push yourself so hard that your legs are shaking, when your head hurts and your ears ring from the pressure and force so that the people talking to you sound like a fucking cartoon, remember I FEEL THAT SHIT TOO.