
Its 0600.. Time to get the day started.. Eyelids are heavy.. Bed feels like cloud nine.. I could hardly even walk straight.. Yet I have shakes to be blended.. Meals for the day to be prepared.. Places to head on to till i'll be back at 2100.
I stumble across the hallway to the kitchen with a chip on my shoulder .. In here, while others will be hitting the snooze, i'll be hitting my pride..
Well.. This is the shit we bodybuilders go through arent it.. To top this off over hard days work either at work or in school, we face the monotony of waking up in the dark, consuming inpalatable foods and heading to the gym when others would had called it a day..
I could just pass this shit up.. Tell others its the off season filling this gut with a mindlessness diet, but when i meet my maker, i would stand alone questioning my honor and my pride.
Bodybuilding alone is my full time job. Hell yeah.. A fucked up job with no availible leave of absence, no weekends, no holidays and no coffee breaks.. talk about welfare. Besides that, my students life is packed with never ending workload of research, projects and homework. Top it all up with a low carb diet. You get what i do.
This life isnt for the frail hearted. Yet i walk the line. Hanging by the thread.
From the moment my alarm starts singing its song till the moment i shut my eyes - I mean business. There's no time for pit stops and mindless resolutions.