So here it is. Something i'd like to share. I might not have the best of genetics or a body of a IFBB pro but please bear with me. This is the result of my hardwork, dedication and sacrifices. So what you see is what you get. Im not on the juice but who cares when im looking like that right? Anyway here it is. A year and a month of training.341 days out from the show. 17 years of age. 5ft9 and 88-89 kg.
I had many enquiries so here it is.I've been following this routine for a week and so far ive been making great gains with a change of protein source to beef and the start of the cycle of my M-STAK from Universal Nutrition.
So here's my blueprint in training on setting the distance
Monday- Chest, shoulders, biceps and abs
Tuesday- Quads, hams, calves, back and abs
Wednesday- Chest, back and abs
Thursday-Shoulder, triceps, biceps, abs and cardio
Friday - Quads,hams, calves, triceps and abs
Saturday- Cardio
Sunday- Off
Hitting each bodypart 2 times a week with fatigue training so lets see how it goes.
Lately, ive been cold and stale. Cant blame it. The closer it gets to judgement day, the more im worried that it will all fall apart. I can feel the pressure seeping into my veins from the expectations that i am putting upon myself. Tomorrow's will only sway me deeper. I've learnt to put my emotions aside. I do not want to celebrate birthdays. I do not want to go for a walk, i do not need to read a book. I might have forgotten the meaning of fun, happines, love and satisfaction altogether but I know the meaning of hunger, pain and desire well enough by now. Thats all i ever need to keep me fueled for the time to come.
I might not be posting for a while after this. Reason? I have lagging parts and expectations to meet. I have to pass the points where i had fell short.When you're in my line everything matters. Till then.. Wish me all the best. Its gona be ugly.
Peace out. Eat right and train hard.
Strength and honour.
Hydher