Some interview question that i was given. I felt that it was a great way for my fellow blog readers to know more of me.
- What interested you to take up body building seriously in the first place?
The will to futher improve myself. To push towards greater heights. Bodybuilding is a great character builder. It teaches you how to achieve something great with desire, hardwork and discipline which can be applied in all areas of life.
- Were there any obstacles you had to face?
Mainly, it was the process of gaining the understanding of my friends and family members. They did not understand why I did what I did or do what I do. The society viewed me as a freak. Ultimately, it boils down to how you see of yourself. No one has the right to judge you except you.
- Tell me what your daily diet is?
It comprises of mainly oatmeal, eggwhites, chicken breast, sweet patatoes, bananas, apples and beans.
- What is your fitness regime like?
Intense 1hr 15 minutes workouts. Full body workout once a week. Abwork 6 times a week and cardio 4 times a week
- Have you ever felt like giving up?
When the going gets tough and the stress of perfecting the routine can at times break you. Always give yourself ample time to adapt into your routine. Sometimes, small steps are better then no steps.
- How do you make yourself stay disciplined?
I made resolutions when I felt I was going off track and made sure that I achieve it with the time period that I have given myself.
- When do you train?
Monday to Saturday after school. On Sundays, I usually attend family events or go for a tan/swim.
- Is it tiring to train and to school at the same time?
Without doubt it can be taxing at times. Since life for me mainly revolves around training and school, I tend to work hard at both. Its either I learn to balance up or fail in both. We have to be good in whatever we do in order to succeed in the field.
- Is anyone against you body building?
At first my parent and friends viewed me as a self-centered and selfish person of outrageous vanity. Some however, learned to comprehend as soon as they saw my determination towards my goal.
- What is the reason you are training? (e.g. personal reasons, competitions)
It started to get fit. Then it was to impress. Then to let loose. Ultimately it is about self-respect. It is a never ending learning journey where there are always ways to further improve yourself.
- Who/What is your inspiration?
Those who push themselves to the limits in order to achieve. Not necessarily those in the bodybuilding field but scholars and other sportsmen.
- What interested you to take up body building seriously in the first place?
The will to futher improve myself. To push towards greater heights. Bodybuilding is a great character builder. It teaches you how to achieve something great with desire, hardwork and discipline which can be applied in all areas of life.
- Were there any obstacles you had to face?
Mainly, it was the process of gaining the understanding of my friends and family members. They did not understand why I did what I did or do what I do. The society viewed me as a freak. Ultimately, it boils down to how you see of yourself. No one has the right to judge you except you.
- Tell me what your daily diet is?
It comprises of mainly oatmeal, eggwhites, chicken breast, sweet patatoes, bananas, apples and beans.
- What is your fitness regime like?
Intense 1hr 15 minutes workouts. Full body workout once a week. Abwork 6 times a week and cardio 4 times a week
- Have you ever felt like giving up?
When the going gets tough and the stress of perfecting the routine can at times break you. Always give yourself ample time to adapt into your routine. Sometimes, small steps are better then no steps.
- How do you make yourself stay disciplined?
I made resolutions when I felt I was going off track and made sure that I achieve it with the time period that I have given myself.
- When do you train?
Monday to Saturday after school. On Sundays, I usually attend family events or go for a tan/swim.
- Is it tiring to train and to school at the same time?
Without doubt it can be taxing at times. Since life for me mainly revolves around training and school, I tend to work hard at both. Its either I learn to balance up or fail in both. We have to be good in whatever we do in order to succeed in the field.
- Is anyone against you body building?
At first my parent and friends viewed me as a self-centered and selfish person of outrageous vanity. Some however, learned to comprehend as soon as they saw my determination towards my goal.
- What is the reason you are training? (e.g. personal reasons, competitions)
It started to get fit. Then it was to impress. Then to let loose. Ultimately it is about self-respect. It is a never ending learning journey where there are always ways to further improve yourself.
- Who/What is your inspiration?
Those who push themselves to the limits in order to achieve. Not necessarily those in the bodybuilding field but scholars and other sportsmen.
Labels: Interview