Dear loyal readers. If you had realised, my post never had anything to do with my personal life. Honestly, i do not have much of one. But today's post together with late happenings would be different. I will share with you events that shook me up. Perhaps create a tsunami within me.
So the lunar new year is here. I had many invites but through time constraints, there were many which i couldnt attend to. So i chosed to spend time with those who really changed my life and had a part to play in making who i am today which i greatly appreciated. So I shopped for my groceries and bought some oranges to be given to the parent of my friends as tradition and a moderately expensive box of chocolate for my friends.
When i gave it to them they were somehow shocked to the fact that i took the effort to dress up (i wore red) and shoped for the goods. Balanced my time so i had time to return for my meals.
Then i went to my cousin camp at east coast. Their first reactions was wild. One said that i should write a book supported with progressive pictures while others were so impressed by my physique that they were too lost for words.
Talked to my uncle in law for some tips which he carried with him on his early days of bodybuilding. So we spent some time talking and eventually it was time i went home to had some rest. Some said a simple goodbye, some said they admired my disipline. My uncle said train hard and my grandfather in law said i shouldnt wear a singlet to show what i had. It questioned me to why he said that. I brooded on it on my lone journet home and i thought that maybe it was because I was too intimidating. Let me tell you now that i do carry my body and self with pride but i believe that it does not make me greater or better than anybody in person. What you had perceive was only your opinion.
Another thing that really stirred me up was when i asked skeikh ally for an opinion in whether i should adopt other thinkings so this was how it went.
What i said "I hit each bodypart twice a week. Mondays to fridays when i do my cardio on Saturdays and rest on Sundays. I train with high volume and intensity, it works for me and im growing well. However, i got many advises and they said that training 3 times a week or 3days on 1 day off is better. I'm starting to think the grass is greener on the other side. Should i adopt to what others say is good or should i stay my ground?"
This was what he said "yah..honestly...you are growing well in terms of fats..from what I see..the last time..training lesser means more rest..and more rest means more recovery..and that you will grow more muscle..
anyway...I go take a rest now..talk to ya later man..."
Whatever that meant you decide. Ill leave my opinions quiet.
A definite route to success?
I believe that there isnt a definite route to take to success. No one size fit all or one formula that would be destined to work. There might be resources, helping hands, hardwork, disipline, perseverance, and many more.
However, as you are rising, realise that most routes would be somewhat the same to a certain degree but some of them may differ and that is which separates the best from the rest.
Can you force one to believe?
Never shove something in another persons face and tell him that your way is the only way and that your way is great and his is pathetic. That is thinking too highly of yourself. Everyone should be entitled the right to have their own opinion and views. Leave it to them to take it. When youve done your part shut it.
So here are the pics me at 5ft11, 90.5 kg - 199.1 pounds, at 22.15, 20/02/2007 - 318 days out from the show. I didnt know which picture was the best so i decided to have them all included. Again, i would leave the opinion to myself. What you perceive would be yours.
So the lunar new year is here. I had many invites but through time constraints, there were many which i couldnt attend to. So i chosed to spend time with those who really changed my life and had a part to play in making who i am today which i greatly appreciated. So I shopped for my groceries and bought some oranges to be given to the parent of my friends as tradition and a moderately expensive box of chocolate for my friends.
When i gave it to them they were somehow shocked to the fact that i took the effort to dress up (i wore red) and shoped for the goods. Balanced my time so i had time to return for my meals.
Then i went to my cousin camp at east coast. Their first reactions was wild. One said that i should write a book supported with progressive pictures while others were so impressed by my physique that they were too lost for words.
Talked to my uncle in law for some tips which he carried with him on his early days of bodybuilding. So we spent some time talking and eventually it was time i went home to had some rest. Some said a simple goodbye, some said they admired my disipline. My uncle said train hard and my grandfather in law said i shouldnt wear a singlet to show what i had. It questioned me to why he said that. I brooded on it on my lone journet home and i thought that maybe it was because I was too intimidating. Let me tell you now that i do carry my body and self with pride but i believe that it does not make me greater or better than anybody in person. What you had perceive was only your opinion.
Another thing that really stirred me up was when i asked skeikh ally for an opinion in whether i should adopt other thinkings so this was how it went.
What i said "I hit each bodypart twice a week. Mondays to fridays when i do my cardio on Saturdays and rest on Sundays. I train with high volume and intensity, it works for me and im growing well. However, i got many advises and they said that training 3 times a week or 3days on 1 day off is better. I'm starting to think the grass is greener on the other side. Should i adopt to what others say is good or should i stay my ground?"
This was what he said "yah..honestly...you are growing well in terms of fats..from what I see..the last time..training lesser means more rest..and more rest means more recovery..and that you will grow more muscle..
anyway...I go take a rest now..talk to ya later man..."
Whatever that meant you decide. Ill leave my opinions quiet.
A definite route to success?
I believe that there isnt a definite route to take to success. No one size fit all or one formula that would be destined to work. There might be resources, helping hands, hardwork, disipline, perseverance, and many more.
However, as you are rising, realise that most routes would be somewhat the same to a certain degree but some of them may differ and that is which separates the best from the rest.
Can you force one to believe?
Never shove something in another persons face and tell him that your way is the only way and that your way is great and his is pathetic. That is thinking too highly of yourself. Everyone should be entitled the right to have their own opinion and views. Leave it to them to take it. When youve done your part shut it.
So here are the pics me at 5ft11, 90.5 kg - 199.1 pounds, at 22.15, 20/02/2007 - 318 days out from the show. I didnt know which picture was the best so i decided to have them all included. Again, i would leave the opinion to myself. What you perceive would be yours.
Strength and honour
Hydher
Labels: A destined route to success?



