<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31679713?origin\x3dhttp://noweaknesses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stay Hungry.



Time awaits no one.

posted by Hydher @ Monday, February 12, 2007  

The haters i call them. We grew up around them. They are everywhere. You cant deny them. They always got something to say. They are always ready to point the laughing finger. But i dont see them. I see right through them. Their purpose is mindless and pathetic. They are too shallow to be taken seriously. Remember brothers - Your reflection depicts yourself. Your choices defines you. Your actions refines you. You represent yourself. Everyone has their flaws. The different is that I have none to hide. I'm not trying to be someone im not. I am who i am. If i do not meet your expectations then take it somewhere else. I dont need your shallow judgements. Save it.

Im here to state My opinion- My perspective. My purpose. Just like you. You might deny my rise. You might accelerate my fall but I am a man strong of my belief. I am a man of faith. Thats something you cant take away from me.

Im greater than all this smack talk and bickering.

Peace

Hydher.

Labels:



Powered by Passion