
Setbacks. I hated every one of them. Yet they define me. Points where others would hesitate, i stood strong by my principles and philopsophies.
My head was killing me. My muscles had spasm like aches. I could hardly stood upright. My nose bled a couple of times. I felt weak. Partly defeated. But I'd rather die then to see my principles being thrown around like that. I gathered every ounce of strength i had left and charged towards the horizon of strength. I pushed against the restraints. Partly evaluating what other's thought was best for me. "Dont be hard on yourself G. Take a week of. Besides, It would do good for you." they said. These words fired me up. Life isnt a joke to me. I dont take no nothing easy. I can rest when i am dead. Until then, i will continue pushing. I will compromise to my fullest potential to what is availible. Distances where other's would rather detour, i conquered. I believe. Its the little things in life that makes a big difference.
Compromise. Life is all about compromise. To walk the right rope. Balancing and refining as you go along. When you compromise, be sure to uphold your side of the fucking deal. Always make it work for you. Want a cheat meal? Well sure.. just be sure to top it off with cardio and his fucking cousin low carb when the time comes.
Have you ever stood back and asked yourself what you have been doing or done in your life? What is to come and where would you see yourself in time to come doing the thing you do? I dont know about you but I do that every single fucking day. Looking in the mirror and asking myself. Sup G? What has it all come to? And at everytime i do that, i strike a pose in response and look back with a more renewed, more intense scrutinising focus as day passes to judge my progress and effort. I make sure that everytime i do this, i can look myself in the eyes in the mirror with confidence that i have done whatever could be done within my means to bring me a step closer to my dreams. Life is about choices. So, never put off what you can do today for tomorrow.
After reading tons of reflection material. Ive read up about concerns and conflicts to the revolution of bodybuilders turning into mass freaks and losing the beautiful and symmetric aesthetics and proportions. We cant help this and we change to what the sport demands that certain aspects no longer becomes an option if we wanted to excel in it. Shawn Ray said that bodybuilding has turned into a chemical warefare and that the same people were winning because of the same panel of judges that were imposed. Im not goint to be in the smack talk about what i think is right or what is wrong but only to act as a self reflection.
I believe that some would rather be more interested in reaching their destination. Many get too caught up in the rat race that they lose themselves altogether. The whole meaning of life. Going mindlessly into their dreams and anchoring anyone that comes between them and their goals. Gambling their lives over their dreams. I cant blame then. I dont think that i am all great but i believe that we as individuals have our purpose and principles that we hold dear to define us. How much we are willing to give ultimately depends us. We have no right to put in your face to what's wrong and what is right. But i have decided. That since this is my life, i wouldnt let conventional thinking rule me. To hell with limits and mindlessness. To hell with what others say i can or cannot do. My life would be about the journey rather then the destination. To Every detail and aspects of it. The hardwork, the pain, the desire and the sacrifices.
Life isnt a joke to me and it never will be. I take life seriously together with all the shit that comes with it. The destination might define you. But the journey? Shit, that refines you.
I want to be a honest role model. One who doesn't have to lie by claiming to be somebody he's not. I asked myself this. If someone looked in on me in my private life, would he find a life-style overrun with immorality or one worth the effort of pursuing? The quest is mine and so is the purity. Time will tell.
Be proud of who you are. I want those who see me to oversee all of me - Not just to see me and see right through me.
What brings me comes within me.
Strength and honour,
Hydher