
What the mind can perceive, the body can achieve. Life, you write the script,you direct it, you produce it, you act it. Some like to leave their stories hanging with suspense, some throw their scripts many times around. Others like a fairytail ending or a happy every after. Some like a heroic ending filled with struggles and obstacles overcomed by sheer determination. Which one are you?
Is it wrong to find pleasure in pain? For im loving the suffering. The pain the comes with it. The hardship that makes it all so real. I wouldnt call it difficult until i feel my grip loosening, my ears ringing and my body numbing. In this place where i hear the sudden purge of relief, iron clanging and exasperations- It feels like home. Its where i belong. Now, then and forever. There's no place in the world that I'd rather be. I like the attention in just doing what i do. Not exactly looking for it but it just comes by doing what i always do. I neednt had to pull out a hollywood stunt or a publicity act to get it.
Bodybuilding maybe what i do but it isnt who i am. I may love bodybuilding. Ill never stop doing what i do for what ive ever lived for. In this very room where i grew up. The taste of freedom. The taste of victory. I wouldnt live a day without it. Im loving every waking moment that i am in it. It isnt for anyone else that i am here. There's always something more to be done when you're ready to embrace it. For i come from my own will. I am here and i am ready to get things done.
Loving what i do best
Hydher