
Why complain?
We all love to complain. Come on. Who dosent like to whine about how harsh life is. The weather is too hot. The gyn is too cold. The tuna taste like shit. The chicken breast is too dry. Bla Bla fucking bla. Why complain? It dosent get you anywhere. Its like sitting on a rocking chair or running on a threadmill. I find myself at times with mindless denials. I wana catch a breathe before the next set of heavy squats. The guy is using the weights so lets do smth else. There's a thousand and one reason out there to to skip a meal or training. But when it boils down to the day. When i come in is shorter then i wanted to. When i miss my shot on being the best. There will be no excuses left then. Like change in a pocket this excuses piles up. Ultimately you grow into them or perhaps lose it altogether. Excuses are like toilet paper. When you need it, it seems like nothing else in the world is more important. Once you're over and done with it, you wouldnt want anything to do with it. So brothers, flush those excuses down the drain and get down to business.
I keep reminding myself how much i wanted and still wanting this. I gave up all the luxuries of life. I left them all behind. My good friends. My girl. The hotties. The good life. Days when all had to worry about was the day after. But this days are different. This days I am motivated. I Dont live live floating and waiting for things to happen. I make them happen. I love having things in my life happening the way i want to if i worked hard in obtaining it. Everything is possible. Nothing is impossible. Dont ask me how to get this big. It all boils down to hardwork, hardwork and more hardwork. Stop stalling for time and start getting your hands dirty. The time is now.
The recipe to success? Hardwork + disipline + motivation.
Upwards and onwards. Lets fucking do this.
Labels: Short changing