<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31679713?origin\x3dhttp://noweaknesses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stay Hungry.



Time awaits no one.

posted by Hydher @ Friday, March 23, 2007  

Bodybuilding is like a cold slap of water to the face. I learned things that i never knew was of importance or existed. I learned how to channel my emotions positively. The gym is more than a place of weights, bars and smelly men. It is a place of solitude. A place i could call a second home. Being there just seems perfect. Everythings in place. Everythings seems right/


This is what i do. This is the life that i have chosen. Fuck it if its a uphill struggle or a downstream fall. There's no sidetracks to this. I love what i do. I was like i was born to do this. I found myself, my identity in those pile of weights. My whole life is pictured infront of me and it gets closer with every moment that passes. This hardship i go through is so real. Is it a choice? Fuck yeah it is. Is this a need? Nope this is a want. I have chosen this and i want it fucking bad. So fuck everything. Stop living life in denial. Flush your excuses down the bowl and live life how it is supposed to be. Dedication hydher. Disipline is everything. You're one meal away from failure.


Powered by Passion