
Im on top of the world. For i know props are set up right. Everything is in place. Whatever that is left is the sole effort to walk this line layed out right in front of me. This is business. Im all about business. I'll stay home and cry if i were to miss a workout. When i fail to do a previous best on the set i'll do another one to try make up for it. When i miss a meal its the end of the world. This means everything to me.
I am touched by the people around me who wants to see me do well- My moms, my pops, my sisters, my relatives, neightbours, my close friends and my training partner. Just thinking about it make me want to smile and work even harder to prove the people for believing in me well. I will push beyond. I will achieve.
It is easy to just pass a flying comment without putting much thought into it. It is entertaining to laugh at others and render them pathetic to make yourself feel better. To ignore is always easier than to understand i would agree. We are all guilty for doing that. Perhaps those who dont know me hates me. They think im arrogant. They think im just another wannabe. They think that i will never make it. So keep laughing at me. I wont feel abit demotivated by it because its powerless. For i know i am doing something to make it all go away. I am working hard. I wouldnt accept them and the reason why im voicing out is to let you know that. Keep saying that i wouldnt make it and i will keep trying to.
I will achieve.
Hydher
Labels: I will achieve