
A thousand reasons to say fuck this and go home. A few dire reasons to stay. How many of us trains through the pain and push ourselves over the limit. How many of us sticks to our principles through thick and thin. Many men run on energy. How many of us runs on passion?
I've been here long enough to know that people come and go. People change. Philopsophies met and lost. Through all the pain and struggle in life i know that one thing is certain - A 200 pounds is a 200 pounds and nothing can change that. As long as i stick by the rules and my principles are followed, ill prosper to this light. If there's one person left to beat - Its me.
I am flawed. I am too trying hard to perfect myself. Striving for total disipline. Its difficult when part of you is human. I am trying.
My head's spinning. My back's aching. I can hardly stand up from the balls to the wall leg training yesterday but i have expectations to meet. Life has to go on.