What is a day without a man fighting for his dreams?
What do you do? I got asked this question alot. Are you a dragonboater? "Nah". I'll say as i shake my head. Do you play football? Nope" then ill start to get really annoyed. "Im a bodybuilder". Ill say. Then they take a step back and scratch their heads. Trying to comprehend what i do. Then they'll start asking for tips to lose weight and saying what the've heard that we eat alot.
Whats fun? I want to win. Whats love? It does no good to me. What's friends? They give and not expect. Whats pain? Pain is glory is disguise. What's disipline? Its what maketh me. Devotion? That's what i do. Dedication? That's what i love by. Lonely? That's what i've never been. Happy? That's what i am and never be. Satisfied? Far from it. Privacy? Have not much of it. What i do i make known to others because i am proud of it.
Anyway here are some pics of the days of my typical morning. Its not a pretty sight.




What do you do? I got asked this question alot. Are you a dragonboater? "Nah". I'll say as i shake my head. Do you play football? Nope" then ill start to get really annoyed. "Im a bodybuilder". Ill say. Then they take a step back and scratch their heads. Trying to comprehend what i do. Then they'll start asking for tips to lose weight and saying what the've heard that we eat alot.
Whats fun? I want to win. Whats love? It does no good to me. What's friends? They give and not expect. Whats pain? Pain is glory is disguise. What's disipline? Its what maketh me. Devotion? That's what i do. Dedication? That's what i love by. Lonely? That's what i've never been. Happy? That's what i am and never be. Satisfied? Far from it. Privacy? Have not much of it. What i do i make known to others because i am proud of it.
Anyway here are some pics of the days of my typical morning. Its not a pretty sight.



