<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31679713?origin\x3dhttp://noweaknesses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stay Hungry.



Time awaits no one.

posted by Hydher @ Tuesday, May 15, 2007  


Disipline that is the name of the game. This sport requires so much that it demands every drop of effort from you. Do or die. This is life. Face hardship as a challenge.Try to stay positive most of the time. Remove all negativity in your life because they hinder the growth of positivity. Being and amature in the sport i learnt how to say hungry. I learned to be fueled by passion. I have to do it as a sidetrack. When others would call it a day, my journey is just halfway done. Until then. Strength and honour. I will persevere.


Bodybuilding is 99% mental and 1% physical. Onwards we go. My time is approaching.


Powered by Passion