<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31679713?origin\x3dhttp://noweaknesses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stay Hungry.



Time awaits no one.

posted by Hydher @ Thursday, June 14, 2007  

16 days 1 hr 24mins and 10 seconds.

This is where it has come to. The hunger that is soo real. It keeps on going on. It gets so strong its uncontrollable by the minute. But this is what keeps me on. The anguish it has left me. There's a small whisper within that tells me to hold on. That all this struggle will pay off. To clear my mind off uncertainty. To stay positive.


It is really difficult. When the struggle peaks. No one said it was easy. Yet it was a path i chosed. I literally came with nothing and now im leaving with my hands full.This journey is like walking into a cave. I could enjoy the peace and enjoyable life from where i came from. Instincts tell me that at the end of that tunnel. There is hope. A hope that is worth fighting for. At the end of that tunnel will be light. It will take me places no man has been. Besides, if you did what you've always done, you'll get what you always got. Im not afraid of getting lost because whats there for me to claim is beyond.


Making ends meet by the day. Making do with whats avaible. But i dont complain. I keep my sheets clean. I worked hard to get to where I am. "Work Ethics" they say. It gets you every where. I speak only the truth. Hear only the truth and put this hands on to whats real.


I have come to claim whats mine. With every second whats ticking i realise who i really am. Physically, psycologically and spiritually. Sometimes, it feels as if im going against the tide. I dare to walk my own path and claim what's truthfully mine.


*Bodybuilding isnt a sport. It isnt a hobby. Its who i am. literally.


Powered by Passion