<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31679713?origin\x3dhttp://noweaknesses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stay Hungry.



Time awaits no one.

posted by Hydher @ Thursday, July 12, 2007  
Chasing a dream


Fear and laziness bring shame and dishonor

Either way, I don't care. I'm here to do work, not to get anyone's approval

I never had good genetics, but what I've always had is the ability to “will” things to happen

I believe that if you want something bad enough and you are willing to pay the price to get it, you will achieve.

The will to train, to focus, to visualize, and to commit. These are the building blocks, principles far more important than genetics. I look at so many other bodybuilders and think to myself, “If I have done what I have, imagine what they could do, with just a little help.” I will train harder, longer, out-diet, out-cardio, out-everything anyone to get what I want. I will outlast and I promise that when the dust settles, I will be the one left standing.


We can all learn some thing new every day. Yeah you probably heard that same line from teachers, parents or anyone else you thought was wrong about the in's and out's of life while growing up. When I was a kid growing up and I would hear that shit, I would think to my self, "Shut up and get out of my face." Well guess what? Take it from me, we are always given opportunities from which we can learn no matter what your age, no matter how much experience and knowledge you may have. There is always room for more.

Most bodybuilders would probably be considered extremists to normal people, meaning we take everything to the extreme. We push harder, go heavier, take it right to the fucking edge. Or we just have more drive, desire and balls


Powered by Passion