<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31679713?origin\x3dhttp://noweaknesses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stay Hungry.



Time awaits no one.

posted by Hydher @ Friday, August 01, 2008  
The house.

Who we are. Who we want to be. Who we want others to think we are.

Its a fine line. I walk around. I see kids. I see women dressed to the nines. shit.. Im seeing people looking at me. but i dun judge them neither do i want them to.

Just like a house. You see the nice painted walls, the roof. What you dont see is the sticks, cement, nails.. whats there to hold it together.

I dont worry about them. I dont shape who they are. Im not thinking what they want me to think because i dont know them. Only you truly know what it took you to get there because you endured every singele moment . Your morals tells you whats wrong and whats right. At the end of the day, its that will.. that vision that makes you...
you.


Powered by Passion