<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31679713?origin\x3dhttp://noweaknesses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stay Hungry.



Time awaits no one.

posted by Hydher @ Thursday, January 08, 2009  


When i step into the gym room, what i have is a sincere hand full of opportunity, a heart of determination and a whole list of twisted thoughts to bring me through a kick ass training. I know my weaknesses and i know my strengths and i make full use of them to bring out the best in me. Im not and idiot in the gym and i respect that those who comes here that they have their own reasons. Im here to find myself and im here to build upon that. Brick by brick, nail by nail until this whole fucking house is build. This is me and I am hydher. With strength and honour, I'm here to beget.


Powered by Passion