<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31679713?origin\x3dhttp://noweaknesses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stay Hungry.



Time awaits no one.

posted by Hydher @ Tuesday, June 09, 2009  
I foster a special relationship with the iron. The iron never freaks out, never runs and never expects. There is this mutual trust between us. Friends may come and go but 200 pounds will always be 200 pounds. The iron comprehends. The iron trusts. The iron is understanding. When i need it the most, I'll know where to find it. Often, I think of it throughout the day. Sometimes, i dream of it. I cant live without it and at times, its all i ever lived for. I am a freak and this is my freak show. The judge, opponents and competitor is me and i couldn't care less who is in the crowd.





Me, at 19 years old.
Period.


Powered by Passion