<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31679713?origin\x3dhttp://noweaknesses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stay Hungry.



Time awaits no one.

posted by Hydher @ Thursday, February 10, 2011  
I question myself constantly is this time of chaos. Who am I? What do i have? What do i want? What do i need? What are my desires? What are my weaknesses? What are my goals? All in hopes of finding myself again in this rubble of despair. I have embraced this load of pain. And its starting to taste bitter sweet.

My reasons have scattered. So much fear. So much pain. So much hatred. This bitter sweet angst has to be directed. Like the direction of rage of a charging bull. Time to leave this fortress turned into a hell hole and rebuild the empire.


Powered by Passion